Date: Wed, 3 Jun 92 09:51:28 PDT

From: Jonny Goldman < jonathan@Think . COM>

Sender : jonathan

To: mmiller@ncsa.uiuc.edu

Cc : seeker-ram

Subject: Seeker RAM software for the CM-2

Barbara Lincoln informs me you are interested in the new Seeker RAM
Information Retrieval system we've build for the Connection Machine.

How would you like me to deliver it to you? The software is available as a
set of binary executables for a Sun4/CM-2 running SunOS 4.1 and CMSS 6.1.
The archive runs about 3 Megabytes (compressed) . I can uuencode, split and
mail it to you, we can use FTP, or we could mail you a QIC-150 cartridge
tape. Whatever is easiest, let me know.

Jonny Goldman Thinking Machines Corporation

jonathan@Think.com 1010 El Camino Real Suite 310

Developer Menlo Park, CA 94025

Wide Area Information Servers 415-329-9300x229

Rick Kufrin
WAIS release

Tech Mai I

Sun, 24 May 1992
Barbara Lincoln, Page 1

From: rkufrin@ncsa.uiuc.edu (Rick Kufrin)

Date: Sun, 24 May 1992 10:16:46 GMT ^'(fl
Subject: WAIS release 0' 1 ^

To: barbara@Think.COM & jf\\l^

Cc: mmiller@ncsa.uiuc.edu, rkufrin@ncsa.uiuc.edu

Hello Barbara, J^r

VA

This request may be a repeat (you may have already gotten this i y)

from NCSA recently; if so my apologies) . We are interested in

learning more about the new WAIS release. Would you please ^
send any relevant information to us? The proper person to contact \.4^
would be Marcia Miller, who is our software coordinator. Ms. / >

Miller's email address is mmiller@ncsa.uiuc.edu. US Mail is . s>(\ ™ W Mr\

Marcia Miller ^cftS* ' tf' r ' \

NCSA .<M M

605 E. Springfield Ave. ^ > \t"

Champaign, IL 61820 *

We are particularly interested in licensing, cost (academic \^ ^\

discounts), etc. >

Thanks very much,
Rick Kufrin, NCSA